in

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks New Record As He Becomes Soccer’s First Billion-Dollar Earner [Video]

The biggest football star, Cristiano Ronaldo has hit a new height in his career as he becomes the first soccer player to ever earn up to a billion-dollar.

Cristiano Ronaldo – Vuzacast

The player’s hard work and perseverance is finally paying off. He surpasses 1 billion-dollar in career earnings wherefore 65% of this earnings, is from his work on the field whilst the other 35% is from his business dealings outside the field.

SEE ALSO: AKA Hypes His Bhovamania Ep With Ten Thumbs… Fans React To It

He has been commanding the highest salary in his club every year since 2007 and would have actually sat at the world’s richest sportsman if not for the 30% pay cut he agreed to take after the coronavirus pandemic forced Itali’s league 1 to shut down.

Watch video below;

Written by Daniel

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Loading…

0

AKA Hypes His Bhovamania Ep With Ten Thumbs… Fans React To It

Linda Mtoba Shares A Backstory Of The Year With Her Baby